Saturday, January 27, 2024

Six New-to-Me Vegetarian Recipes

I recently finished cooking my way through six new-to-me vegetarian recipes. They were all tasty and worth repeating, so I'm compiling the list of links below for future reference.

  1. Bean and Vegetable Burritos by Smitten Kitchen
  2. Honey Sriracha Tofu by Budget Bytes
  3. Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas by The Garden Grazer (thanks to a link from Lag Liv)
  4. Creamy Cauliflower Soup by Gimme Some Oven
  5. Chickpea Curry by Chelsea's Messy Apron
  6. Roasted Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bowls by Gimme Some Oven
Often, because of busy days at work, I resort to convenience foods. Historically, this hasn't been much of a problem, but I've recently noticed that a meal with too much sugar or fat seems to slow me down. After tracking how I feel after different meals, I noticed that I feel great after eating vegetarian entrees. So, more vegetarian entrees it is!

No comments: