Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Texas Bar Exam

Due to a laptop malfunction on the first day of the bar exam, I have spent every subsequent day convinced that I failed the bar exam. Per usual, I took my pessimism to extremes and haven't even hung my framed artwork in the new house. You know--just in case I'm fired, lose the house and have to move out. (I'm rolling my eyes right along with you.) Today, as I walked from a partner's office to my own, I hit the refresh button on the browser on my iPhone, pulled up the pass list, and found my name. The surge of relief was every bit as powerful as when I found out I passed in California.

That's it. The final step in my relocation to Texas. Y'all are stuck with me now!

7 comments:

Kate Sherwood said...

From Just-Passed-the-NC-Bar-Exam: Congratulations!!!

Kindra @ Together

LL said...

Yay! Congrats to you! Hope you celebrate with some margaritas and queso, Texas-style :).

Jeg said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

ahhhh!!!! That's so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, when I took WA I was convinced I wrote two essays into Exam Soft in the wrong order on the first day, meaning I definitely failed. It was awful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Are you still allowed to practice in CA ?

Paragon2Pieces said...

yup, i'm retaining my California license. you never know what the future holds....

CP said...

I don't know how I'm just seeing this now but...CONGRATS!! What a relief. I hope you celebrated appropriately :)