Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dog Days

B camping out on the couch.
National Dog Day?

Never heard of it, but was not disappointed when it took over my newsfeed. It was fun scrolling through the photos; and it reminded me that I'll be back under the same roof as C and B very soon!

Speaking of which, I've been spending a lot of time looking at places to live, pinning design inspiration, and getting excited about replacing some of my furniture. I've also been browsing dance class schedules, plotting running paths, and making lists of all the things I want to do once I'm moved in.

Life has picked up some positive momentum and I am excited about all of the great things slated to happen between now and the end of the year. Looking forward to sharing specifics soon. After all the doom and gloom lately, I hope it will be as nice for you to see things come together in a positive way as it has been for me to experience it.

2 comments:

TP said...

Damn straight it will.

Meredith said...

Really nice to see looking ahead with joy; can't wait to hear more about it.