Monday, December 31, 2012

The View

I had the day to myself (only five work emails!) and caught up with laundry, grocery shopping, and other chores.  I didn't go out for a long walk as I'd hoped because my sneakers were still drying out after last night's umbrella malfunction in the middle of a torrential downpour, but I was able to enjoy a little sunshine from the apartment.  This is what my view looks like:

To the Right
(Reminds me of LA!)
Center
(Note the elevated expressway.)
To the Left
(Finally, some blue sky!)
Our views at the office are better (Mt. Fuji, Imperial Palace, etc.), but I don't enjoy them often because I have an interior office.  I need to remember to take a break every once and a while and walk by some of the exterior windows.

Happy New Year's Eve!

2 comments:

CP said...

Wow, looks like you are at the center of the action!

Paragon2Pieces said...

It feels like it! The apartment is right on Roppongi 1-chome, a short walk to Roppongi crossing and Midtown. The office is right on top of Tokyo station. And the subway makes it easy to get wherever you want pretty quickly.