Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make Your Luck


Starting with Friday and all through the weekend, I was having a bit of a "what am I doing with my life" mini crisis.  I have to admit, I didn't want to go to work today.  But I put one foot in front of the other, answered some work emails while eating breakfast, got to my desk on time, and got through the day.

I need to keep myself in check, keep my basic routine in motion (student loans wait for no man!), and prepare for the next step.  When I have a bad day, I have dance class to look forward too.

Speaking of dance class, I wrote about the possibility of taking a second one-on-one class each week not too long ago.  A couple of days after I wrote that post, higher level cha cha and rumba group classes opened up.  These classes fill the gap between beginner group classes and private lessons--I'm able to learn new figures and make progress without spending a big chunk of change on an extra private lesson each week.  I still think the day will come when I spring for a second one-on-one, but, for now, this is a great solution.

No comments: